- FieldEdge adds a 'special' tag to each person that is canvassed from the app
- This tag helps the app keep track of who has and hasn't been completed or skipped
- To re-canvass a list, you will need to remove the 'special' tag from each person
- Use the tool on the FieldEdge Dashboard to remove this 'special' tag from everyone on a particular list
- Start a new walk and you will now be able to re-canvass those people
To re-canvass a list, you'll need to run it through our tool.
- Login to the FieldEdge Dashboard
- Tap the "Select List" button to open the tool
- Select the list you want to canvass from the dropdown
- Tap "Remove Tags" and wait a few moments for it to complete
- If successful, you can now start a new walk using the same list
Can't find the tool? Tool not working? Reach out to us, we're always happy to help!